What’s one of the worst mistakes you can make as a business owner or marketer? Relying too much on your own ideas and opinions. In fact, studies consistently show there are gaps between what marketers think consumers want and what consumers actually want.
The best way to get a true read on your audience? Online surveys. In this post, I’m going to cover the eight best free online survey tools you can use to stay on top of your customers’ needs, including:
- What they’re best for
- Noteworthy free features
- Paid plans and features
Why online survey tools?
The success and longevity of most businesses hinge on customer and employee satisfaction. So it should be your habit to periodically gather feedback from these groups to:
- Do fresh market research.
- Gather feedback on the quality of your customer service.
- Ask for product feedback from your current or ideal customers.
- Gauge employee satisfaction.
- Make sure your messaging is clear and persuasive.
Not to mention the fact that surveys, when implemented the right way, can serve as a form of customer engagement. The simplest way to systemize this? Use an online survey tool. Many such tools:
- Have free plans (with the option to upgrade for access to more robust features)
- Make it possible to reach out to and start collecting data and feedback from large groups of people today
- Offer data analysis features to help you make sense of (and act on) the feedback you receive.
The 8 best free online survey tools
It’s never been easier to get the raw insights you need to improve your business. Here are the eight best survey tools to help you:
- Google Forms
- Zoho Survey
We Present To You The BEST Free Online Survey Creator, that is a software your competitors don’t want you to know! Who Else Wants To Discover The Ultimate Secret For Getting Into Your Prospect’s Heads And Boosting Your Chances For Riches With our Free Online Survey Creator!
Knowing the right information about what are the wants of your audience is really a wise strategy to boost your conversion rate and, of course, a lot of profits to your online business.
Now the question is that how are you going to do that? Well inside this amazing product is a Free Online Survey Creator software that will create an interactive survey to your blog readers or web traffic.
Easy Survey Creator is a software that makes putting together software as easy as cake. All you have to do is install the software and all the hard work is already done for you.
Here’s what you can to do with Free Online Survey Creator:
- Create unlimited online surveys you can use over and over again
- Insert as many questions as you want into the survey. There are no limits!
- Insert different types of questions from multiple choice to open-ended questions
- Collect unlimited responses from your questions.
- Operate from you own server so you control how things work!
- Email all your responses all at once and add them to your list
- and a whole lot more…
Which is the best online survey creator tool?
While the best online survey creator tool for you will ultimately depend on your business needs and budget, I’d recommend starting with Google Forms or Jotform. Both give a ton of value away for free.
If you’re after a modern, minimal, seamless user experience—for yourself and the people you’ll be surveying—Typeform is worth trying.
Looking to do frequent and/or large-scale surveys now or in the future? SoGoSurvey’s free and paid plans make creating online surveys easy no matter what stage you’re at now or are aiming for down the road.
And, of course, you can also try the other survey tools on this list to find the best fit. But before you do, prioritize what features you need now and consider how your needs may evolve. That way, you can start off with the right tool and hopefully save yourself the hassle of having to switch later on.
Why not take five minutes to make a list of your priorities now and see which tools on our list match them?
To recap, here are the best free online survey tools:
- Google Forms: Best 100% free tool
- SurveyMonkey: Best for short surveys
- Typeform: Best user experience
- Jotform: Most complete freemium plan
- SoGoSurvey: Best for scaling
- SurveyPlanet: Best unlimited freemium plan
- Zoho Survey: Best for Zoho users
- Crowdsignal: Best for WordPress users